[Game] Kings vs. Hawks 11/16/12

This is a big game for the Kings. Needless to say, we need a win. I'll take a good basketball game, but a win would be a huge boost. Both teams look to be at full strength, with Horford and Harris probable, and Cousins back from his two game suspension.

Oh, and DeMarcus Cousins and Devin Harris hate each other, so that should be fun.

watching other NBA teams play, move the ball, space the floor, give up good shots for better ones, its like a night and day difference between the kings and other teams.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
watching other NBA teams play, move the ball, space the floor, give up good shots for better ones, its like a night and day difference between the kings and other teams.
There's plenty of good basketball around the league despite what we're seeing here. I watched the last two OKC game, just switched over from the one going right now. After the last one, Brooks said Kevin didn't get enough shots and that was part of their struggle.

So what'd Brooks do this game? Ran numerous plays to get Kev going. Kev went off for 22 first half points and was the complete focus. You could see Brooks had told everyone who's the #1 and #2 option. Durant on down were looking for him.

We don't get that with our team. Not talking points, but rather the focus of getting the top options going. No reason we can't do that with MT.

But, go Kings. Need this one.

There's plenty of good basketball around the league despite what we're seeing here. I watched the last two OKC game, just switched over from the one going right now. After the last one, Brooks said Kevin didn't get enough shots and that was part of their struggle.

So what'd Brooks do this game? Ran numerous plays to get Kev going. Kev went off for 22 first half points and was the complete focus. You could see Brooks had told everyone who's the #1 and #2 option. Durant on down were looking for him.

We don't get that with our team. Not talking points, but rather the focus of getting the top options going. No reason we can't do that with MT.

But, go Kings. Need this one.
exactly, only 7-9 guys should be playing everynight and for us it should be closer to 7 with the focus being on Cuz/Reke PnR with both guys crashing the lane with shooters on the wings, how unstoppable would that be. well unstoppable compared to the junk were seeing now.

I like some things.

This is the best Thomas has looked all year at actually playing PG and getting the offense going. Johnson isn't throwing up junk, which is nice. Offense overall looks much better.

Defense has been very poor, specifically Cousins. Losing ZaZa all over the court, and he's keeping his hands down. Cuz, in general, looks sluggish.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I see Smart pretty much decided to take the ball out of Reke's hands over the past few days, after telling everyone he has the ultimate green light and can takeover when he likes.

ATL is just shooting over IT. Don't even see him.