[Game] Bulls vs. Kings

I like that. Sub out Reke, give him a blow, keep Cuz in, hopefully get Reke back in halfway through the 2nd.

So far so good with sub patterns coach.

I'd rather see around 2-3 mark. And give him a longer run going into half myself. He should be able to handle it.
I think that's what we might see. Smart pulled him about 2 min mark. I don't like riding a hot player into the 2nd, then just benching him through half. They lose rhythm.

Well apart from the ridiculous amount of turnovers, the team has played well. Tyreke is having a great game so far the shot looks much improved. He is getting really nice arc on it now with a decent follow through! We should start featuring Cousins more on the block though not much of that going on

I don't think I like it. Our small quick pg was having problems getting the offense started and reke was not so I would have put MT in with reke handling and if you want to bridge it so you have one or the other on the floor all the time pull Cousins for a few minutes. But really Reke should be able to play 2 quarters straight when he is on fire.

Instead we put in another small quick pg who will be facing the same defense that will make it hard to get into the offense. This is why its good to have a different look from your subs sometimes.

I don't think I like it. Our small quick pg was having problems getting the offense started and reke was not so I would have put MT in with reke handling and if you want to bridge it so you have one or the other on the floor all the time pull Cousins for a few minutes. But really Reke should be able to play 2 quarters straight when he is on fire.

Instead we put in another small quick pg who will be facing the same defense that will make it hard to get into the offense. This is why its good to have a different look from your subs sometimes.
You don't ride guys two quarters straight. Just doesn't happen. They need a blow.

Our defense will always suffer when we have Brooks/MT together with Cisco at SF. We're small at all 5 positions right now.

You don't ride guys two quarters straight. Just doesn't happen. They need a blow.

Our defense will always suffer when we have Brooks/MT together with Cisco at SF. We're small at all 5 positions right now.
So much for the "We are just switching entire lines because it's preseason" thought, eh? No starters in to start the second.

So much for the "We are just switching entire lines because it's preseason" thought, eh? No starters in to start the second.
Yeah, this lineup just won't succeed defensively. What's worse is Smart doesn't appear to have a clue how to get a guy a good shot. Just 1v1 crap right now.

Yeah, this lineup just won't succeed defensively. What's worse is Smart doesn't appear to have a clue how to get a guy a good shot. Just 1v1 crap right now.
There is no rebounding or low post threat at all either. I think even JT would make a world of difference. With this lineup it's going to be all one and outs for us, and multiple oboards for them.