[Game] Kings vs Pistons 3/14/12

maloofs already picked up his option for next season and with all the dough they're gonna drop on the arena, i doubt theyll fire him and continue to pay his salary. i PRAY im wrong tho. my guess is that it ends up just like this season, they let smart coach 10 games or so next season before they let him go, and that leaves us with another coach change partway through the season which is never good
They've shown a number of times they're willing to pay two coaches at once.

First year of every coach since Adelman they've paid two coaches at once, aside from Westy's 2nd year, if my memory is correct. Broke that entire time.

The Maloofs and Petrie are just plain stupid when it comes to coaches. When you have an interim coach, you don't automatically promote him and give him an extra year before seeing what he can do. Imagine if we did that with Natt....sigh..

The Maloofs and Petrie are just plain stupid when it comes to coaches. When you have an interim coach, you don't automatically promote him and give him an extra year before seeing what he can do. Imagine if we did that with Natt....sigh..
Has any team gone through as many coaches as we have in the last 6 years? At some point you may have to point the microscope at the people making the coaching decisions.

No, blaming it on the coach is the same cop out we always go to. No coach in the league would turn our distinctions into gold.
No one is blaming all of this on the coach. Are you kidding me? Have you not seen all the thread regarding our FO and unbalanced roster?

But decisions in a game are on the coach, and he's completely failing there. Having in game advantages and intentionally going away from them has nothing to do with the FO.