[Game] Game Thread, Bucks at Kings, 1/5/12

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Bucks @ Kings!!! 1/5

Here we go! New coach. Positive environment, and the 5th game in 6 nights to deal with. I'm excited, as I'm sure many are. I hope for the best with coach Smart.

Go get em tonight coach!

I think we'll see Cousins back in the starting lineup, and I'd expect Reke to be out there too. But I also think we might see a different lineup than we have thus far. have to wait and see.

No Bogut for the Bucks tonight. Return of Beno. SJax is someone we need to keep an eye on, given how much we've struggled with opposing wings.

I'm feeling lucky tonight. Think we'll see a lot of energy from our guys.

Let's do this!

This could very well be the beginning of the season again.

The Kings played well against the Lakers because it was the Lakers, but immediately after, they (not just DMC) made it clear they were not interested in playing for Westphal.
I was right in my guess that the whole team had rebelled against Westphal (what I don't get is why they played hard against the Hornets, unless they were simply scared of Westphal after the way he went after DMC).

If that's true, than they may well play hard and well against the Bucks, who are without key players.

I predict the Kings will win this one going away, now that the front office did what the players wanted.
Set your DVR's, for the beginning of the new Kings!

Last edited:
I didn't think they had any thing on that first play, then Cousins came nicely off a down screen.

Cousins falling for fakes 20 feet from the basket....

Good defense by Cousins there.

Last edited:
It should be illegal for Hickson to take jump shots outside of 10 feet. Thompson should be taking those.

JJ "stone hands" Hickson.

Wow, Evans with the circus layup.

Dude desperately needs a pull up shot or a floater; continually gets himself trapped underneath the basket.