[Game] GAME: Kings at Nuggets, 1/4 @ 6PM

Here goes another of the back-to-back-to-back with middle game of three. Denver (4-2) has been on solid roll early with Gallinari scoring, boarding, and improving his D. Nene has bruised heel and out tonight - Harrington fills in. Nuggets backcourt has been inconsistent and Kings would seem to have an edge there or maybe even up front with Nene missing. Kings (2-4) have lost 5 straight games in Denver. Go Kings!

Last edited:
With Nene being out, you would think the Kings could take advantage in the front court department but the way things have been going......either way GO KINGS!!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
With Nene being out, you would think the Kings could take advantage in the front court department but the way things have been going......either way GO KINGS!!!!
Yeah, would have thouhgt that with Zbo out too. THese games though are entirely dependent on which Kings team shows up. The other team is almost irrelevant compared to our own heads/hearts.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I hope we get blown out every game until they're forced to fire westphal.
Others have said that as well.

I will say, if he wants to sacrifice games in order to send messages to his players, I'd rather sacrifice games to ensure a new coach.

Not starting Cousins, and not playing Reke/Thornton the final 15, was in effect sacrificing the game to make a point. What point that was besides he still can't coach, I do not know.

Others have said that as well.

I will say, if he wants to sacrifice games in order to send messages to his players, I'd rather sacrifice games to ensure a new coach.

Not starting Cousins, and not playing Reke/Thornton the final 15, was in effect sacrificing the game to make a point. What point that was besides he still can't coach, I do not know.
Reke and Thornton were terrible when they played last night. They needed to stay on the bench.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Umm. They didn't have it last night. They were the reason for the Kings being behind. Why would you trot them back out there when their back-ups are playing well?
We all discussed that last night. Go back and look through my post history if you like. My opinion is there. This game thread is not for that discussion however. I was referring to the NO game by the way, the game prior to their 2nd half benching last night, where they lit up NO.