[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/3 @5pm

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Is Westy playing Cousins without Reke and Thornton to try to prove a point to him? Giving him no chance to succeed out there, so he can bash him in the media again?

Why the hell else wouldn't they both be in right now.

Is Westy playing Cousins without Reke and Thornton to try to prove a point to him? Giving him no chance to succeed out there, so he can bash him in the media again?

Why the hell else wouldn't they both be in right now.
I was insinuating the same thing a few posts earlier (post #175)

Why are we a team that has to live and die by the 3?!

We have guys who with post up skills. We have guys who can slash and get to the rim. Is it crazy to think this team could afford to run a damn pick and roll every once and a while.

Oh and have you ever seen a team miss more put backs in your life?
Just grab the ****ing ball and kick it out. Chuck Hayes I'm talking to you with your 1" vertical leap. I'm sorry but this guy can not a starting center.

Grant and Jerry are talking like we're playing the '95 Bulls. No we're getting blown out by a team that we should be able to actually compete against. What an absolutely terrible performance. No identity out there. Out hustled, out coached and pretty much out played on every aspect. This short season is going to blow by too quickly and is way too important for this team staying in Sac. Something has to change. Get some leadership in here to right the ship before its too late.

Nope. He gets to the line, plays great on ball D (and full court pressure) and pushes the pace better than anyone else on the roster, which gets us out of our set offense that blows. Jimmer can't defend my grandmother. Jimmer was brought in for his 3 point shooting ability, and believe it or not he isn't shooting well right now (.263 from 3)

If Westy is so into accountability and playing the players who deserve it, Isaiah has deserved it.
You are basing your beliefs off of sheep mentality - "I hear other people say it so I'll say it to, then I will sound educated on the matter." Jimmer is not an all-star defender. But he has not been a liability on the floor. He's had a few "wtf" moments (just like every other player on the team) - however, many of those came when Coach W set him up to fail with awful matchups against guys 5 inches taller than him.

He also has more to his offense than just 3-point shooting, which - if you've watched the games - you have already seen. He's shown an ability to get to the hoop. run the offense, and distribute the ball.

His fg% has been poor... good job on figuring that one out. But, like Evans, you apparently think "OMG SCORE LOTS UV POINTZ!!!" is all there is to the game of basketball... when it's not.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
I was insinuating the same thing earlier (post #175)
Either that, or Reke and Thorton said something to Westy at some point and he's not happy with them either. Something ugly is going on behind the scenes. Not playing either back court guy and giving up is not normal. What is this crap?

Cousins clearly isn't into the game right now. Be interesting to see if we get any more comments after the game. I wonder if it's by design to have 5 guys spread out around the 3 point line and no one down low.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
We can't stand this crap for more than another day or two. Not with the Arena up in the air. This is a very important time for the organization.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Wow. Despite all the crap I've seen in this game, I'm amazed at the fact that Outlaw was given a contract.

Maybe coach is trying to "send a message" to cousins/reke/thornton... or maybe it's just because they have looked more like rookies this year than the actual rookies...

But I guess a rookie of the year award and some rare high scoring games bail them out...

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Now we have Hollinger retweeting this crap.

Tyreke Evans with 4 assists through three quarters. One away from tying the Kings' season high! twitter