[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/3 @5pm

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I am not a Greene fan at all but why not use him in this game? Especially with Salmons foul trouble. Factor in the three games in a row and it makes a little sense.

I don't know what Thornton's and Evans' assist to TO ratios are this year... but they can't be pretty. These guys consistently play selfishly and sloppily and then get bailed out by the fans and coaches for having the occasional high scoring game.

Reke set up Outlaw and JJ and they both missed. Next two positions he drove and scored. If the players around him aren't making shots, I rather see him take it to the basket.

Btw, WHERE THE HELL IS DMC? Westphal is hurting this team and it's not even funny anymore.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Westy isn't starting Cousins each half to make a statement to him, yet lied and said it was because he's not playing well, and implying we're better off without him in the middle, and sacrificing parts of this game as well to make that statement.

Yeah Cousins is checking in, but thanks for wasting half the 3rd and giving up a big run. Not good coaching after how we played with him in the first half.

Shots have stopped falling and the Grizz are running it down our throats, as they're getting all the rebounds. Things that might help: an inside presence that might get an o-reb, too, now and then.

And Marcus and Tyreke are definitely not playing selfishly. Thornton looks positively reluctant to shoot (as he puts up a bad shot).

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This idea that you can single anyone out a playing poorly is a lie. In the first few games, no one has looked like a star. I porbably should focus on the game. Damn!

Am I missing something? Cousins isn't playing that well... you could even argue he's playing poorly. Like with Evans, I think people are looking too much at his POTENTIAL and ignoring how he is actually PLAYING.

this team is terrible, starts with coaching, team is completely lost in the half court offense. defense has been abysmal tonight. we either overrate the players we have, or the coach has completely lost this team. please fire this coach asap