Kings @ Warriors Gameday Thread

These pre seasons games won't be as they usually are. Big minutes for the rotation guys. Don't have much time at all with season starting in about a week.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Curry trying to step into a King and draw the foul. Glad it didn't get called like we talked about in that other thread.
Ah yes, Curry is another one who has earned many a trip to the stripe with the patented Kevin Martin procedure. ;)

thompson, you moron, stop complaining when you set illegal screens. The refs are not devising special game plans to call that on you out of thin air. Grow the hell up for christ's sake

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
He looks healthy, but I havent been overly impressed with how he is actually playing. Still has some bad habits and generally takes too long to do everything. He is finishing much better though... no more missed layups.
Agree with evaluation, but not the "not looking good" part; I was actually more concerned with his over-dribbling than his jump shot this offseason.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I honestly have no clue what to say about the rebounding. Words can't really explain how terrible the team has looked on the glass tonight.