Kings @ Warriors Gameday Thread

Just a small reality check, if I might?

This is the FIRST pre-season game for these guys after a whole WEEK of "training camp." Lots of new faces, lots of jitters, lots of different things going on. And a couple of key players not playing. I really think it's way too early to be so critical, but maybe I'm just being over-protective.

I like these young Kings and I see a bright future, if we can just get some luck to go our way.

EDIT: Having said all that, I meant to add that I didn't really disagree that much with your assessment. ;)
You are NOT being over protective here. (You usually are though ;))

Keep in mind every comment I make in this thread is based on this one game, and is most likely a knee-jerk/overreaction, but man Hickson looks bad.

Common sense tells me that if we are getting killed on the glass we may want to go big at SF with either Greene or Honeycutt ... seems like Marcus/Thomas/Jimmer is the opposite way to attack this issue.

He's been beaten badly, but it's also his first freaking NBA game. Our bigs also don't anticipate that he'll get beat, which says something.
it was sarcasm but yah i agree. Hes only been scored on once this quarter. hes made 4 good plays on offense that led to buckets.

Edit *** make that 6 good plays.. hes the reason were back in the game.