Kings @ Warriors Gameday Thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ugh....garcia is just ugh
I can make excuses for the rookies. I just find myself still cringing when Garcia pulls up for a long three. I just don't have any faith in him at all. I once commented about the team having a spark of hope until Garcia came in and peed on it. My opinion hasn't changed. ;)

The guy has talent, he's just a poor fit for this team's frontline. They need a guy like Dalembert along side him instead of a guy like JT who can't help anybody who gets beaten.
He has horrible defensive awareness and nothing really amazing going on offensively. He has athleticism and he'll jump for boards. That's about it. He is also another low BBall IQ guy on perhaps the dumbest team in the league.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Warriors may have come out strong, but I'm going out on a limb and predicting the second half will be a different ballgame. There's just something about our young Kings that inspires belief and confidence. When they learn each others strengths we're going to have a lot of fun.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, that was sweet. Jimmer's hustle on defense totally took Curry out of his element and saved two points. I LOVE that kind of hustle!!!

Yes, I'll confess to an early attack of Jimmer fever...just because. :)

He made Stephen Curry brick an open lay up with just his presence.

He's also playing better than he did in the scrimmage, on the road no less, like I said he does. He's also playing good post defense.

Last edited: