Rally before the game tomorrow (2/28)?

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
On the facebook Save Our Kings site there is this:

Tyler Brandt
HEY EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE GAME ON MONDAY, WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A HUGE RALLY BEFORE AND AFTER THE GAME. MEET IN FRONT OF THE SOUTHEAST ENTERENCE, WE ARE TRYING TO GET AT LEAST 100'S OF PEOPLE; WE WANT TO MAKE THIS HUGE; IF ANYONE HAS A MEGAPHONE BRING IT; PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT IF YOU ARE GOING TO PARTICIPATE

later on he mentions a 5 pm start.

Take plenty of video from the rally and post it to youtube!!! Even go live on ustream and send us all the link!!!! I'll be in Seattle and there in spirit!! Post twitter updates and photos as it's happening!!!

Tell everyone else who's there to do the same!!

Have fun guys!!

Last edited:

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Sadly I can't make it. I've come down with a really nasty cold and it's bedrest for me. I'll be sure to watch on TV to hear the chants, though! Everybody needs to go a few extra decibels in order to make up for me!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Sadly I can't make it. I've come down with a really nasty cold and it's bedrest for me. I'll be sure to watch on TV to hear the chants, though! Everybody needs to go a few extra decibels in order to make up for me!
That really sucks. Sorry to hear it. Was looking forward to seeing you again at the big Gas Pump.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
That really sucks. Sorry to hear it. Was looking forward to seeing you again at the big Gas Pump.
Yeah, me too. Anyway, I've got tickets (with my Rocket fan amigo - guess you can't blame a guy for growing up in Texas) for the 7th against Houston, so hopefully the movement will extend beyond just tomorrow. I'd definitely be down for dragging his sorry butt out early to join a rally. He owes me. ;)

I'll be cheering from Israel!

Hope for a Kings win today, if not in the game then in making the team stay in Sac! goodluck you guys.. can't wait for the game to start and see what Arco Thunder is all about finally!

I was at the Northeast entrance handing out the Here We Stay" flyers. Fans were very receptive. Considering this was a first, I thought the crowd followed the chants pretty well. The arena sound system is hard to complete with sometimes. It was a wonderful game to be at, though. Closest to the old Arco crowds I've heard in some time. I'll be at the Portland game, too. :)