[Game] Kings @ Wolves Game Thread, Wed 10/27 @ 5PM

Yay! Got home from the gym to catch us close it out. Good job Beno! Good to get the win without Reke. It just instills more confidence in the team!

Nice opening win on the road. Beno was brilliant floor general we're going to need all season long. Landry was very solid. Casspi in at the end of the game and solid. Cousins more than held is own - nice!

-Cousins started out slow but ended up with a very nice first game. Had a big jump hook at the end of the game.
- Head didn't really impress during preseason but he showed he belonged today.
- Greene continues to look lost out there. Even missing most of his free throws. Omri played at the end of the game, that should tell you something. Wouldn't be surprised if Omri starts soon if Greene continues this.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
- Greene continues to look lost out there. Even missing most of his free throws. Omri played at the end of the game, that should tell you something. Wouldn't be surprised if Omri starts soon if Greene continues this.
Omri didn't look much better than Donte.

Entity

Hall of Famer
with the way Garcia, Landry, and Head played and with Dally coming back soon. I'd expect to see Garcia and Landry get some min at the 3 spot with head getting good min in the backcourt. Especially with Greene and Omri still not finding their way. I would say Omri looked better than Greene did on offense anyway. Omri still has a way to go on defense.

Omri didn't look much better than Donte.

I thought Omri played better. At least he hit his free throws. Greene's confidence is so shaken that he can't even shoot free throws anymore.

Omri : 4-6 FG 10 pts, 4 rebs in 20 min
Donte: 1-7 FG 6 pts, 7 rebs including 3-7 free throws in 26 min

gunks

Hall of Famer
Donte did a respectable job on the boards tonight though...7 is better than his usual 2. If he can get his D back up, and keep hitting the boards, I still like him as a starter/glue guy. He really needs to step up his FTs and 3pt shooting though.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Agree, he looked a LOT better than Donte :)
In terms of defense, Donte was much better and play within himself more than Omri did. Omri, while a bit more consistent on offense, rushed things a bit and had a couple of those typical moments where he tried to do wayyy too much.

I'd have to call it a wash right now and honestly don't care as long as we get the W

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Donte did a respectable job on the boards tonight though...7 is better than his usual 2. If he can get his D back up, and keep hitting the boards, I still like him as a starter/glue guy. He really needs to step up his FTs and 3pt shooting though.
Agreed. At this point we NEED Omri's O off the bench.