• Donte + Cousins combining for 12/36

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Continued crummy guard play

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Spike being allowed to do a game write-up

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Horrible game - the type that should really have two losers.

Well done to Casspi, he made big shots and got the job done after playing poorly in the first few games.

Cousins needs to work on his conditioning and the coaches need to talk to him. He's not a guard. He has the ability to be one of the best bigs in the NBA, but he's not going to be that if he parks his *** on the three point line.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Cousins needs to work on his conditioning and the coaches need to talk to him. He's not a guard. He has the ability to be one of the best bigs in the NBA, but he's not going to be that if he parks his *** on the three point line.
Part of the problem was the fact that they had him setting a pick 80% of the time.

Part of the problem was the fact that they had him setting a pick 80% of the time.
He was popping instead of rolling. Even when he wasn't setting a pick, he sometimes stood at the three point line. That needs to stop ASAP. A guy with his ability down low simply cannot waste their value standing around hoisting jumpers. May sound a tad harsh, but I only say it because I know just how good this guy can be. He's supremely talented.

I can tell you one thing a win is a win, we need to shake that loser mentality and just win the last one tomorrow, go into preseason and win out there and hopefully have it carry over to the regular season.

I think that is what some people are a bit confused on. DMC isn't picking the plays, Mario Elie calls those. If he's supposed to go out and set the pick high, that is why he is there. Other times the play is to feed him on the block. If you don't like the mix of plays, call out Mario on that.

I think the main issue with Cousins right now is that he isn't conditioned to play this many games in a week. So his energy level is down. Good thing too so now he knows that he needs to work even harder to get into shape for training camp. Otherwise camp is going to kick his butt.

I think that is what some people are a bit confused on. DMC isn't picking the plays, Mario Elie calls those. If he's supposed to go out and set the pick high, that is why he is there. Other times the play is to feed him on the block. If you don't like the mix of plays, call out Mario on that.

I think the main issue with Cousins right now is that he isn't conditioned to play this many games in a week. So his energy level is down. Good thing too so now he knows that he needs to work even harder to get into shape for training camp. Otherwise camp is going to kick his butt.
I agree.. DMC doesn't have the conditioning at this point for this many games... Hopefully he works on it before start of season.

I'm not sure if he was as frustrated with the fouls as much as he was with himself and his ability to do little this game.. I don't think it was so much who he was matched with but he looked to have little energy all game