Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Knowing Tyreke's character from past situations this year, he'll be apologizing as soon as possible. I know that he didn't want his first year to end this way.

You want proof that the lakers announcers are morons?

"Evans will most likely be rookie of the year, but not necessarily the best rookie"

say what?!?? Do their brains not have the capability of logic???

If I didn't want us to lose this game and if this game actually mattered to me, I would be pretty pissed with the officiating. Even with that, still a bit ticked off that Reke got kicked out.

Good. At least one tech will be rescinded, but good, i didn't want too see reke play anyways. I think that tyreke was fouled and his tone of voice was probably hurtful to the ref. Its not what you say, its how you say it. Good, glad he was booted, it might really light a fire in him next time that ref is in the building.

Good. At least one tech will be rescinded, but good, i didn't want too see reke play anyways. I think that tyreke was fouled and his tone of voice was probably hurtful to the ref. Its not what you say, its how you say it. Good, glad he was booted, it might really light a fire in him next time that ref is in the building.
Another crafty move by Tyreke. He knew that he was starting to take over and we were about to take the lead, and in the best interest of our lottery hopes he got himself kicked out. This kid never ceases to amaze me.

No. Just no. They just compared Luke Walton and Jon Brockman as both being "gritty" kind of guys. The only way to describe a person who does that is as one who needs some kind of help.