Kings @ Lakers Game Thread

Ron Artest, you were always talking about sending the Kings to the playoffs. You need to come through on your promise now, make us a playoff team again.

I just decided, I am not rooting for them to lose anymore. I don't care about a few places worse in the draft.
go Kings!

Edit: They just showed the odds! If we win, that does look bad.

Last edited:

piksi

Hall of Famer
I don't have the stomach for it either. I feel pretty weird so I will just go to sleep and hopefully tomorrow morning - I will look at the score and be okay with it.

I just decided, I am not rooting for them to lose anymore. I don't care about a few places worse in the draft.
go Kings!

Edit: They just showed the odds! If we win, that does look bad.
Yes, it really does look bad.

Let's say that this draft was the 2003 draft. That would mean the difference with getting Kirk Hinrich instead of Carmelo Anthony.

Of what I have seen, the top 4-5 look great in this draft. After that, not as good.

Yes, it really does look bad.

Let's say that this draft was the 2003 draft. That would mean the difference with getting Kirk Hinrich instead of Carmelo Anthony.

Of what I have seen, the top 4-5 look great in this draft. After that, not as good.
It's not THAT bad. If we win, it's still possible that we could get the 5th pick in the draft (if we win the flip against the Pistons). Heck, even if we lose, we could still end up with the 5th pick (tied with Warriors/Wizards for 3/4/5)

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
It's not THAT bad. If we win, it's still possible that we could get the 5th pick in the draft (if we win the flip against the Pistons). Heck, even if we lose, we could still end up with the 5th pick (tied with Warriors/Wizards for 3/4/5)
So if we lose, we could have a shot at the #1. If we win, you're holding out for the possiblilty of the 5th pick? That is a huge difference in this draft.