Tiebreakers

If we end up with an identical record as New York/Philidelphia/Detroit/Washington/LA Clips/Golden State at the end of the season, who wins the tiebreaker for higher draft position? If we lose out, we could possibly be in pretty good shape....:cool:

Coin flip... Happened 2 years ago? We had a 3 team tie and lost the coin flip(s) and ended up with 10th... was the difference between Noah and Hawes. :mad:

More evidence that the NBA draft Lottery is specifically designed to screw the Sacramento Kings... let's not forget the first NBA lottery... (Bent corner, Knicks, Ewing, who had the worst record?)

The Warriors and the Pacers?
The Kings were tied for Fourth, Fifth and Sixth in that draft... Kings picked sixth. Of course, the Kings did their part by picking Joe Kline over Karl Malone, Chris Mullin, Detlef Schrempf, Charles Oakley, Terry Porter, Joe Dumars, and A.C. Green...

bajaden

Hall of Famer
The Kings were tied for Fourth, Fifth and Sixth in that draft... Kings picked sixth. Of course, the Kings did their part by picking Joe Kline over Karl Malone, Chris Mullin, Detlef Schrempf, Charles Oakley, Terry Porter, Joe Dumars, and A.C. Green...
Hell, Axelson was such an idiot he probably would have taken Kleine with the fourth pick. Your talking about the same guy that traded away Oscar Robertson..

piksi

Hall of Famer
Coin flip... Happened 2 years ago? We had a 3 team tie and lost the coin flip(s) and ended up with 10th... was the difference between Noah and Hawes. :mad:
we should have lost to the Clippers and it would never happen. You have to do what you have to do so that you don't depend on luck

can't blame anybody but the maloofs for hiring muss for his award winning power point presentation. he was playing vets to pad his win losses when we were mathematically eliminated from the playoffs

As much as I hate the Lakers, I would like to see us go ahead and lose out. 24 wins, 25 wins, 27 wins? Who cares the final tally, it is still a terrible record. We have a decent shot at third worst record, or at least tying. And that could be huge in this draft, which is looking rather thin past Top 4-5 picks.

I'd like to see PW scale back Landry minutes, and play Omri and Donte together at forward the remaining games. We know what Carl can do. He has been great. But Omri and Donte need big games to feel good about themselves going into the off season. Its not a tanking strategy, its gearing up for next year. ;)

Go Pistons! Go Warriors! Go Wizard!

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
I'd like us to win one more so PW can get his 25-win bonus. You know he signed for cheap and I generally like what he is doing this year, so I think it would be a nice thing for him to get. At the Lakers expense, of course. ;)