Kings @ Bobcats game thread, 1/18, 11a.m. P.S.T.

WTF moment of the game

• Martin and Evans - not enough

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Beno continues to struggle

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Kenny Thomas sees the floor

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • JT and Donte STILL don't know how to avoid stupid fouls

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
As far as the PF position is concerned, I'd imagine he has to be leaning towards Brockness.

JT is in a pretty bad funk right now. I actually think he'll come out of it, buts its been a rough month for him.

L

LWP777

JT + Hawes = 27 minutes total. LOL. Hawes didn't really have a bad game. He probably deserved more minutes.

- Good job by Donte and Noc late in the game. They made plays on both ends that kept the team going.

- Brockman is more powerful than JT and Hawes combined. JT is one of the softest guys his size I've ever seen.

- It's pretty clear that the TEAM is better with Beno instead of Martin.

- Good job refs in screwing a game up yet again. Seriously, what is so hard about including all types of plays for review at every stoppage? Or how about having something like the NHL with actual VIDEO refs who can make judgement calls? Let's get into the 21st century here.

I'm much more ok with this loss than the last two. At least we showed we still have the ability to play like we did earlier this season. We need a real big man in our starting lineup so bad. Brock was a huge key to our comeback and he doesn't even shoot the ball. He basically outplayed Jason and Spencer combined.

Horrible calls on the goal tending by Donte and over the rim tip in by Brockman.

If those calls get called correctly, we win by 3 points.

Also, how many freakin' travel calls are going to go against us? Are we not allowed to pump fake anymore?? Are games being fixed against us even against the freakin' Bobcats??

Summary:
1) I think Dick Bavetta hates the kings
2) Awesome game by Evans
3) Unless Martin can come up with 1-2 defensive plays in a game or he's on his way to a 40 point night, he might be seeing the bench more often.
4) Brockman can give a piece of his heart to both Thompson and Hawes, and still have enough to take over the inside paint...maybe they should look into that.
5) Please play Donte Greene a lot more and Udoka a lot less.

- Good job refs in screwing a game up yet again. Seriously, what is so hard about including all types of plays for review at every stoppage? Or how about having something like the NHL with actual VIDEO refs who can make judgement calls? Let's get into the 21st century here.
But then how would they screw the Kings over?

Status
Not open for further replies.