Kings @ Bobcats game thread, 1/18, 11a.m. P.S.T.

WTF moment of the game

• Martin and Evans - not enough

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Beno continues to struggle

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Kenny Thomas sees the floor

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • JT and Donte STILL don't know how to avoid stupid fouls

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LWP777

"Players ARE allowed to tap, touch or rebound a shot attempt when the ball has rolled to the outside edge of the basket ring and no longer has a chance to score"

That is from the NBA rulebook.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Noc Noc Noc...game over!
Look, I'm about the biggest Noce basher around but he was out playing Casspi today. If anything the starting line-up deserves the blame for how astoundingly bad they played in the first half.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Donte start over Casspi in the next game. Better defensively

gunks

Hall of Famer
If it wasnt for Dick Bavetta living up to his first name, that'd be another game where we'd be carried to the W by Reke playing like a superstar.

Ah well.

It might be premature to say what I'm about to say; But, from what looks pretty evident thus far and what was shown today against the Bobcats, don't be surprised to see Kevin Martin moved before the deadline.

As a side note, keep your heads up. Refs made this game a lot tougher for the Kings to win but that's basketball, sometimes things don't go your way. You learn and don't leave it up to them next time. Go Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.