[LAL/DEN] Western Conference finals

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J.R. Smith is a combination of Jason Williams and John Salmons. Streaky shooter that can score from anywhere when hot, but he's a black hole and half the time he's tossing ugly bricks at the hoop.

nuggets need to stop shooting threes when there is no one inside to rebound.. they arent getting inside together when the shot is taken they need to group rebound

I actually turned the game off early in the 4th when the calls started getting wacky.

Billups though with some pretty dumb plays / turnovers.
+1, Chauncey choked hard. The Nuggets suck unfortunately and obviously aren't going to be able to get the job done and the refs were giving the calls to LA. Whatever.

If the Lakers win the rings this year I have to say this is the most undeserving team to win it in a while in terms of giving it your all 100% of the time. They slack off on every night where they don't feel like the NEED to win and it annoys me. Why didn't Chris Anderson play very much? Despite his numbers he's been one of the keys to Denvers win and i was dissapointed to see him barely play at all in the second half.

Last edited:
If the Lakers win the rings this year I have to say this is the most undeserving team to win it in a while in terms of giving it your all 100% of the time. They slack off on every night where they don't feel like the NEED to win and it annoys me. Why didn't Chris Anderson play very much? Despite his numbers he's been one of the keys to Denvers win and i was dissapointed to see him barely play at all in the second half.
Yeah Karl lost them the game. Melo sat for too long in the beginning of the 4th, Anderson didn't play enough, JR Smith was allowed to chuck up way too many retarded shots, and Dahntay Jones didn't play enough. Whatever. Looks like we got to see the lakers win another championship this year.:mad::(

The Lakers played a good game..The Nuggets seemed that they weren't there.

If the Lakers aren't going to use Jordan Farmar (and Adam Morrison to make the deal work), then they should send him to us for Beno.

Yeah Karl lost them the game. Melo sat for too long in the beginning of the 4th, Anderson didn't play enough, JR Smith was allowed to chuck up way too many retarded shots, and Dahntay Jones didn't play enough. Whatever. Looks like we got to see the lakers win another championship this year.:mad::(
Orlando is playing some great ball. They actually worry me since LA does a horrible job at covering the 3 ball.

One of the most frustrating non-Kings games I've ever had the mispleasure of watching.

I was just gritting my teeth when the Nugs went up 7 in the 3rd and failed to capitalize. It was the biggest stretch of the game, they HAD to push the lead to put any sort of pressure on the Lakers, and they proceed to turn it over 3 straight trips.

Then the refs and George Karl, who so far have been a far better team than either the Nuggets or Lakers, combined in the 4th to secure the Laker victory.

Umm, I don't know about you, but I'm done underrating the Magic.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The team Jackson went with for most of the second half is a lot more impressive than any combination that includes Andrew Bynum. Odom needs to start with AB coming off the bench, regardless of how much empty praise Magic Johnson feels it necessary to toss in Bynum's direction.

I'm also beginning to pay a lot more attention to Shannon Brown. He's got game...

EDIT: Did I see Jason Freaking Hart in a Nuggets uniform? :eek: If I did, I can no longer in good conscience root for the Nuggets. Jason F. Hart somehow getting to the NBA finals before every other player in the NBA? That just would NOT be right. It looks as though I'm going to have to return to the "rooting for natural disaster" philosophy for the remainder of the WCF. You know, GO HURRICANE or LET'S GO EARTHQUAKE or METEORS ROCK!!

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I don't care if it's only a t-shirt that says Nuggets on one side and "official idiot" on the other. If Jason Freaking Hart gets to the NBA finals, even if he's just a baggage carrier, I may have a stroke.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I find it annoying to the extreme that someone with as little talent as Jason F. Hart can finagle his way onto a potentially title-winning team when some very good players, i.e. Chris Webber, will never get a chance to wear the jewelry. And Hart was a pain in the patoot during his entire tenure in Sacramento.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'd rather see Mikki Moore get a ring than Jason F. Hart.

:p

I find it annoying to the extreme that someone with as little talent as Jason F. Hart can finagle his way onto a potentially title-winning team when some very good players, i.e. Chris Webber, will never get a chance to wear the jewelry. And Hart was a pain in the patoot during his entire tenure in Sacramento.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg. I'd rather see Mikki Moore get a ring than Jason F. Hart.

:p

Oh c'mon, he could have been a great King if he was just given a chance while here. ;)

A

AriesMar27

if the magic beat the cavs the magic will win the title... there is no way that the lakers will guard the 3pt shooters.... and the magic have been playing against lebron, kobe wont be nearly as hard of an opponent. howard and lewis must be foaming at the mouth right now, knowing that they might be playing against gasol and bynum. as long as the threes keep falling the magic can win it all....

Status
Not open for further replies.