Lotto day countdown!

if vlade represented us...

2 and 1

YEAH!!!

i have a feeling we will get number 2.. i have that strong feeling sometimes my hunches are right :p

I'd be fine with that. As long as we don't get screwed with the 4th pick...
While there are 2 clear cut players at the top in Griffen and Rubio, I this on pure potential Jennings arguably has the greatest upside.

Learning it tough in Europe is the best thing for him and while it would have been nice if he got more playing time, he had to earn every minute of his game time. This means that he had to work on his game and improve his weaknesses to get there. I think in terms of potential he arguably has the highest ceiling.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
4th pick is still potentially ok. Not 100% -- nothing in this draft is. But I will say again, if you are picking top 4 you should be getting Griffin, Rubio, Jennings or Thabeet, and all bring some unique talents to the table. Doesn't mean they will all work out, but in a year without a clear superstar to draft, getting any of those 4 guys should leave you walking away from the draft feeling like you added a young piece to the puzzle.

The Bee just pointed out that Chris Webber is not the best of people to be representing us on our big day, given his unfortunate events in his history, and the fact that he is #4! yikes

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
The Bee just pointed out that Chris Webber is not the best of people to be representing us on our big day, given his unfortunate events in his history, and the fact that he is #4! yikes
Yet more in-depth analysis from the fine local paper, I see..... :rolleyes:

I just hope this is our year, with the ref ****, with the GD Lakers, with Rick Adelmen not being here, with like 20 coaches in 1 year. Our franchise needs Blake or Rubio more than any other team. this is our 3rd year in the lotto....3rd time is a charm huh??? :mad:

I wanted to help you guys out with your count down by having a Pacer represent. Too bad its for the #2. #2 has to be one of our weakest numbers as far as our franchise goes. So, I gave you an old fan favorite, Jamison Brewer. Was he good? No, but he was well liked.

Our other #2's:
Vincent Askew
Tyus Edney
Marcus Haislip
Ralph Jackson
Rawle Marshall

By the way, Good Luck with the lottery. I'll be rooting for you guys to win it because our odds practically give us no shot to win.

Last edited:
pretty damn good comparison, there very similar(especially athletically / build wise)

however LJ had much more range, a mid better midrange J, and more ways to score.
I agree. Blake might be a little taller though and could potentially be a slightly better rebounder.
LJ was a #1 overall pick.

I dont think comparing Griffin to a guy like LJ is a good comparison. LJ was a monster, and had the swagger to go with it, besides having incredible skills, much like C-Webb, minus the great passing. But Griffin isnt that big, and I think he could either have a great NBA career like a Karl Malone...or he could be the next Anthony Bonner, whom he REALLY reminds me of.