Kings-Spurs discussion for Sunday, April 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think the Maloofs ought to spend most of the time before the game hiding Easter eggs in Arco. That might be the only high spot of the afternoon/evening. I certainly hope Spencer read this morning's paper and that he and Jason can at least make it interesting...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
www.sacbee.com - Nice piece by Ailene Voisin about Spencer. I read it in the actual hardcopy paper that was delivered to my door but you should be able to find it online.

:)

The Kings need to take one more lose for the fans. Then they can win the last 2 on the road, and end the season on a strong note. A lose to the Spurs gives them a chance to knock Houston to 5th in the West, and gives the Kings 4th or better in the Draft.

So, let's go boys, and tank one for the Gipper.

S

sactownfan

It's the Kings versus the Spurs. We can't tank, it's impossible... only SA could tank in this game. And they won't, so... now we mathematically eliminate the last rivals for the #30 spot. :)
Soooo with one more loss (tonight) we are a lock for 25% lotto odds... right?

pop is too proud to give this game away for us...

if we do get a loss here it can be a sure lock for the 25% chance... heres to hoping we get the top pick!

btw watching the cavs vs boston game... erased all doubt who will be this years mvp

online paper
texting
slangs and slurs
chat

reasons why english literacy is slowly deteriorating

why type.. "youre crazy before and i know it"

when you can type: "ur crzy b4 nd i knw t"

ahhhh

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
online paper
texting
slangs and slurs
chat

reasons why english literacy is slowly deteriorating

why type.. "youre crazy before and i know it"

when you can type: "ur crzy b4 nd i knw t"

ahhhh
OMG PWND! LOL! LASERS!PEW!PEW!
Drives me nuts as well. I blame rock music.

(btw, it's you're - just thought I'd point that out. ;))

Go Kings!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
We'll know that they're done toying with us when Tim Duncan makes his appearance.

This is really pissing me off. I was looking forward to being able to actually root for us to win free and clear the last tow games, and then the most boring *** team in the league comes in shuts down its boring *** star, throws out a bunch of boring *** scrubs on the court, and barely gives a bleeping effort.

I hope us beating them costs them homecourt and they get bounced in the first round. :mad:

This is really pissing me off. I was looking forward to being able to actually root for us to win free and clear the last tow games, and then the most boring *** team in the league comes in shuts down its boring *** star, throws out a bunch of boring *** scrubs on the court, and barely gives a bleeping effort.

I hope us beating them costs them homecourt and they get bounced in the first round. :mad:
This is funny. Spurs need to rest Duncan as much as they can. They certainly don't need him against the Kings. All the Spurs need to do is to turn up their defense a notch and this game would be over (see end of first half).

In any case, there is not much of a chance for them to advance in the playoffs with a gimpy Duncan and no Manu.

As for the Kings, they aren't winning on the road against Nuggets and that should seal the top spot for lottery, doesn't it?

Even thoe that was a good call on the Garcia block, It still pisses me off that the ref didn't call it when he saw it. It was like 3 seconds late. It means he guessed and i don't like that very much. Now if it was Lebron making a block on Garcia on that same exact play I'm sure the ref wouldve been more inclined to stay quiet.

Man, our big men are really tearin it up. This is the average for the last 3 months for Hawes and Thompson (Pretty much since they've been starters).

Thompson - 12.7 ppg 8.5 rpg 1.4 apg
Hawes - 13.5 ppg 8.5 rpg 2.4 apg

Pretty good for a rookie and a second year player if I do say so myself. And this isn't counting tonight which has been another good game. The best part is that they are only gonna get better. Can anybody say 2, count em 2, 15+ and 10 players in our future?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.