Kings @ Bucks discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just in case there's anything to talk about...or we want to share the experience, good or bad.

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Regardless of what else happens, I can always find something to smile about by watching Jason Thompson. :)

Note: Especially since it looks as though he's just fine, despite what Howdy Doody said a couple of minutes ago...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And on a nice variety of moves. He's had a jumper, he's had a putback, he's had a move out of the post, he's had free throws... you cannot ask for much more than that from the kid.

:)

DAMN they were playing great when they walked up the floor but when the bobbys came in and speed it up we lost the lead. :mad:
The Bucks like to run and the kings are effective moving the ball and slowing down the pace

Last two games Brad chose not to play

and now he is, in the third quarter, on pace to get a triple double...

and Kevin Martin has 15 points of 2-3 shooting... thank god for that charity strike..

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I've enjoyed watching this game for the simple reason they're trying. This road trip is going to be pure hell by the time they're done in Boston and I think they deserve a lot of credit. And the hustle I'm seeing warms my heart.

On a side note, I hope Michael Redd is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.