Bucks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fun game towards the end.

maybe im one of those guys who always looks on the brigther side but, hey we get a loss (+1 for the draft position) and Salmons/Miller had some good games once agian, im sure they are getting some attention now.

Also a bonus, JT had a really good game for a rookie, 22 and 11.

Beno had some nice plays in the 3OT game and played decent down the stretch tonight, missed layup aside.

we just have to keep telling ourselves that a close loss is the best thing for this team longterm. Better lottery spot, we didnt get blown out, and JT played very good. I'll take it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
fun game towards the end.

maybe im one of those guys who always looks on the brigther side but, hey we get a loss (+1 for the draft position) and Salmons/Miller had some good games once agian, im sure they are getting some attention now.

Also a bonus, JT had a really good game for a rookie, 22 and 11.
Agree. And I think Jason is acquiring skills that will benefit everyone all the way around in the future when it really matters...

gunks

Hall of Famer
Whelp....

I like this loss more then the 3OT win.

JT had a monster game, and with all the other bottom feeders winning tonight..We gain ground in the ping pong sweepstakes.

I want to see more minutes for Hawes though..His offense is off, but he's not going to get in a groove when he's limited to a brief substitution in the first quarter.

Sigh. Good comeback. wasn't as painful. But we are 10-31.

Great efforts by Brad, JT, Salmons and Cisco! Unfortunately, the fire we saw in the 4th wasn't there in the first 3 quarters.

Douby and Shelden Williams are inactive I believe.

I don't understand the dumping on Beno right now.
Beno got thoroughly outplayed by a PG that a lot of people say isn't as good as he is. He's not very good..

It's real simple to scout Beno. When he dribbles it inside the 3pt line he loses all vision of the other teammates on the floor and people can step in front of him causing a turnover, or go for the pick pocket behind him because you know he's going to the hoop and that there should be help D. From a scouting POV Beno is an easy player to figure out. I have and I'm not even a scout.

Beno got thoroughly outplayed by a PG that a lot of people say isn't as good as he is. He's not very good..

It's real simple to scout Beno. When he dribbles it inside the 3pt line he loses all vision of the other teammates on the floor and people can step in front of him causing a turnover, or go for the pick pocket behind him because you know he's going to the hoop and that there should be help D. From a scouting POV Beno is an easy player to figure out. I have and I'm not even a scout.
Yep. Does the same things all the time and never learns from it.

^^ True.. Beno isn't as good as Luke. It's not even close. Reason? Once Beno starts dribbling near the 3pt line he has no intention of passing the ball. He's as bad as Salmons in that aspect.

At this point what choice do we have ?

a old Bobby Jackson ? Bobby Brown cant handle the ball .... what do we do ?

I dont want to be in that situation like we were at the start of last year, no Bibby, before we got Beno... that was some of the worst PG player i have ever seen in my life.

Yeah Beno is trash. I'm done with him. He can't shoot, he can't pass, he can't dribble, he won't play D, and he passes it to his opponents more than his teammates. Sorry but I'm done with the guy.

I would rather lose while seeing if Brown can play PG than lose with Beno stinking up the joint.
^ I Agree completely. I didn't like Reggie's substitution patterns but Kenny's are absolutely terrible. Especially the last say 5-6 games. Why, in a losing season, are we playing Brad more minutes than Spencer, (for a while Mikki more minutes than Jason), Bobby(old) over Bobby(young) in most cases, and pretty much no Donte? I really don't get it.

Losing has a purpose this year. We have young pieces and tradeable veterens. This is the perfect rebuilding year! Just do it already Kenny, Geoff, Maloofs!

Thanks for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.