Knicks @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Beno has pretty much lost his 3 point shot. He is without 3 point ability.
At this point, NO ONE on the Kings deserves any kind of props or credit for anything. Singling out Udrih - or any other one player - in a "game" like this is just silly, IMHO.

The whole freaking team should be forced to give their salaries for tonight's travesty to charity.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
And, of course, as soon as I said that, Beno actually made a nice tough play, including the +1 shot from the stripe after a hard collison with the stanchion.

If Duhon ends up with triple double - I will boykot Kings games until Muss Junior is gone and retards are traded
He got one earlier this season, so it's not out of the realm of possibility--I would do that more if the Knicks score > 120 pts, or if David Lee gets 20+ rebounds this game (although theoretically the game would have been over and the scrubs let loose by the third, so that shouldn't happen)

We're only down by 24 - it should be more like 34 or 44. I think Theus will get in their face big-time in the locker room and see if they respond. Has to come early in the 3rd Q or the crowd may thin out fast - fast for SacTown.

I also love it when G man asked Theus about containing Harrington specifically, and his comments were basically to the effect that Al won't be keyed on defensively because he wouldn't hurt the team unless he had a great game.

He has 17 points on 6-11 shooting.

At this point, NO ONE on the Kings deserves any kind of props or credit for anything. Singling out Udrih - or any other one player - in a "game" like this is just silly, IMHO.

The whole freaking team should be forced to give their salaries for tonight's travesty to charity.
I know. Im not saying for this game but he's lost it in general. Ive noticed Beno has a hard time making any three's even when they are wide open. Everyone else either never had a 3 point game to begin with or they ive seen them make a few in the last couple games. Actually he's 5 for 22 in his last 11 games......and many of his threes are just WIDE open. He's shooting .267% compared to .387% last year....like I said, he's lost his 3 point ability.

I think this game may be worse than the nuggs game .. its the freakin knickerbockers, on paper I like our team wayyy better than theirs..
Yeah, thats whats stupid about losses like this one and to the nets. Our team on paper is flat out better. But when we go against teams who we should be better than, for no apparent reason we lose the ability to shoot and defend. I don't get it! Its so frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.