Kings @ Hornets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?! wow if someone told me we were only going to have 8 players and Martin was not going to be one of them and we were playin the hornets IN NEW ORLEANS i woulda predicted we would lose by like 30....

This game better have been the coming out party for our young guys in the eyes of Reggie, we beat the hornets on the road!!! Put Hawes in the starting lineup n let them run!!!

Nice win, GO KINGS!!!!

Did Donte see minutes in the 4th at all?
Move Mikki and Brad, I'm not even able to see the games unless I download a torrent - but they are redundant given the franchise direction.

After last night's game, I didnt know if we would even be able to hang with New Orleans. It was great to see the team regroup and come up with the most satisfying win of the season thus far. :D

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Enough of this BS about no possibility of playoffs, Reggie is Muss Jr. - what a load of crap!!

There is NO possibility of the playoffs. NONE.

And Reggie is probably going to be fired.

Those two things can exist simultaneously alongside a nice bounceback win over a struggling Hornets team. Why everytime people get excited by soemthing good happening their grasp on reality has to slip dramatically I will never understand. Celebrate the win, and then in the morning all the same problems and challenges exist as they did yesterday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.