[LAL/BOS]Battle of the top seeds!!

Who will win the 2008 NBA Finals?

• Total voters

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I switched to "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" when the Lakers were ahead by 17. I turned back and was floored to see the score tied at 77-77.

You know, sometimes life is just good.

GO CELTICS!!!!

I did the same thing, but I was watching the Butte Co. fire coverage...went back to the game and it helped distract me from this fire. Great game!

GO CELTICS!!!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Excellent game, and couldn't have happened to a nicer group of guys. ;)

Now of course the conspiracy theorists will spin around and say that only through orchestration could the Celtics come back (after saying that the Lakers would of course win this one). One great thing about a conspiracy theory is that it never has to be consistent. No matter what the facts are, you can always make them fit.

I liked how Jeff Gundy called it when he said the Lakers would win this game and it was only the FIRST quarter when they were up 40-19. I thought, "man, I hope you eat your words". And he did. That was an awesome game.

lol BEAT LA

La-LA land just turned into Wah-Wah Land... bet their fans are crying... i saw some forums about them celebrating its already a 2-2 series.. wow it really makes my day

jeesh just change the name of the forum to Celticsfans.com already.

I think we are done, but hope is the last the last thing that dies. The celtics are so far the superior team they deserve to be the champs. The way we are playing even your lottery bound kings could have given Boston a much better challenge. I am disgusted.

(here is to hoping that the league wants a game 7)

Last edited:
ron for lamar hell no! lol.

i think the IS kobe going to be better than MJ comparison will die out soon and i bet phil jackson is eating his words when he said kobe is better than jordan... i havent even seen the LAKERS under jackson and bryant even win a 60 plus season

he already has a far better supporting cast than Jordan IMO and still cant compete.....

im loving this lol