Bulls @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad has played out of his freaking mind this week. If he doesn't win player of the week, i'm gonna slap David Stern. Brad, a man possessed. Just ridiculous. I can't remember a stretch of better basketball played by him. Maybe there was a week in the 05-06 season.

Not to mention the Kings are 2 games under .500.

GO KINGS!!!!

Great game Kings! 2 more wins and they'll be 50%. Another poor night by Bibby, but fantastic Brad. He's realy the man in last matches and i'm looking forward to watch Kings in future. BTW is there some chance to watch them with out Bibby, are there any rumors around about trades?

Thanks and greetings from Slovenia!

What is going on with John? I didn't see the game but I heard he had such a poor performance, is the guy really uncapable of coming off the bench. What's up with the guys from Philly that can't play without starting..btw. How did Francisco do last night?

gunks

Hall of Famer
What is going on with John? I didn't see the game but I heard he had such a poor performance, is the guy really uncapable of coming off the bench. What's up with the guys from Philly that can't play without starting..btw. How did Francisco do last night?
He needs to suck it up...Dude's gonna be starting next season

Status
Not open for further replies.