Hornets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking complete and total credit for this lin. NOK seemed to take over the game when I abandoned the PBP to watch "24"...

You're welcome.

:p
Nice reverse jinx there VF, you saved the day...Or was it Jack Bauer who really saved the day? hmm...I think I'm going to have to give this one to Jack.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Nice reverse jinx there VF, you saved the day...Or was it Jack Bauer who really saved the day? hmm...I think I'm going to have to give this one to Jack.
Sorry, but it was my abandonment of the PBP to WATCH Jack that turned the tide. That's my story...and I'm sticking to it.

:p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bobby Jackson: "Oh, most definetely, most definetely..."
:D

In an interview with Grant on Sunday, Justin Williams said, "Oh yeah, most definitely" twice (that I heard). Since Bobby is one of my favorite players (hence my board name), I think that Justin might just become my new favorite Kings player. You better re-sign him, Geoff.

Note: I do not know if I mentioned this in another thread or in the chat room on Sunday. I can't remember. I must be getting old. :eek:

Both nba.com and Yahoo Sports list Justin as having gotten only 3 blocks in any game this year, you might want to double-check that.

Yah, I was looking at fouls.. DOH!

You know though I just remembered that in a game Grant said he didn't get credit for a couple, which was a game he had three.... But yah, officially he had 3 max.

In an interview with Grant on Sunday, Justin Williams said, "Oh yeah, most definitely" twice (that I heard). Since Bobby is one of my favorite players (hence my board name), I think that Justin might just become my new favorite Kings player. You better re-sign him, Geoff.
Here's a pic for you, 6th: the old "most definitely" bench guy against the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.