Hornets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not happy about Ron being in the game, but the Kings are short handed. I think he's just playing for a little while until Martin comes in to finish out the game.

Either that or Muss really is trying to win this game.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Now that would be a GREAT way to start the summer!!!!!:D

I wish him well. I just do not want him in Sac. Also, once the seaon is over, when can we start trading? When does free agency start? I ALWAYS seem to forget those 2 dates.

July 1st or so

I'm not happy about Ron being in the game, but the Kings are short handed. I think he's just playing for a little while until Martin comes in to finish out the game.

Either that or Muss really is trying to win this game.
It's not that he being out there is bothering me; it's that he's taking all of the shots.

Justin Williams VS. Hilton Armstrong

Remember last year when I was trying to hype Williams, and there were a lot of people that wanted Armstrong? :D

Both avg 11 mins per game and;

Williams 4.7ppg 4.2rpg .1apg .6bpg
season highs for Williams - 16 points - 13 rebounds - 5 blocks
Armstrong 3.1ppg 2.6rpg .2apg .5bpg
season highs for Armstrong - 17 points - 9 rebounds - 2 blocks

I know it's pretty much a meaningless statline but when people say things like "this guy isn't worth a first round pick" ect ect ect think about the players skills rather than where the draft sites have him going.... I have a good feeling about Fazekas this year. Someone will steal him in the second round and he will turn out to be a good player in a few years. He's got a high BB IQ, and a damn good rebounder. Plus he has an offensive game. I can see a team like Phoenix taking him.

Also, did anyone notice that Williams has put on weight recently? His bicepts are getting pretty big. Plus his upper body is getting wider in the shoulder area.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am taking complete and total credit for this lin. NOK seemed to take over the game when I abandoned the PBP to watch "24"...

You're welcome.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.