Hornets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more mad if he had the starters out there, but when the kids are playing and playing well, you kind of just have to throw up your hands.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
so we have the 12th pick big deal not much differance between that and the 7th pick. Odds are we werent going to get a top 3 pick anyway so just stop with being mad about it and move on.
The difference is choice. Once players start working out for teams, some of them are going to go up in value and some are going to go down. If you're holding the 12th pick you're basically left with whichever player no one else wanted. If you have the 7th pick, you can decide to a certain extent what you want. It does matter a lot.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
I'd be more mad if he had the starters out there, but when the kids are playing and playing well, you kind of just have to throw up your hands.

That's how I look at it. And, if it helps build confidence in the kids, I can't be all that upset. "Good for them," I say.

I would be so excited to see Potapenko tonight. I still think the highlight of the year was when he took a shot earlier this season and almost missed the backboard entirely.

Less than two games left with Musselman. Hopefully on Thursday, we will have news from Sacramento. The news will be that Musselman has been fired by the Kings.

Now that would be a GREAT way to start the summer!!!!!:D

I wish him well. I just do not want him in Sac. Also, once the seaon is over, when can we start trading? When does free agency start? I ALWAYS seem to forget those 2 dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.