Kings @ Suns Game Thread - March 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do seem to be having fun. I wonder if there is a pregame drink that they occasionally take before some games - you know like an antidote to the halftime koolaid- that makes them enjoy plaing more.

TEAOS - coined by Bricklayer - The Eagerly Awaited (Anticipated) Off-Season

This is FUN!!!!!

I was close!!!!

By the way, why would Ron's plane be delayed in Ontario if we was flying from Sac to AZ? That is kind of out of the way, isn't it?

Seems like the Suns are as shocked as we are the our team actually appear to have come to play tonight.

Poor Garcia!

This is more fun that the past few games!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
As well as we are playing and as hard as we are compeating it is obvious that it would only take 5 minutes of Suns basketball to finish us off

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think Kevin might be feeling a little better.

:p

There's a feeling tonight that is strangely reminiscent of a time before. The players, of course, aren't equivalent but the excitement and fun is at least a little like what we used to experience a long time ago back before the all the drama and heartbreak.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I was close!!!!

By the way, why would Ron's plane be delayed in Ontario if we was flying from Sac to AZ? That is kind of out of the way, isn't it?

Seems like the Suns are as shocked as we are the our team actually appear to have come to play tonight.

Poor Garcia!

This is more fun that the past few games!!
Ontario in Southern California, not Canada. Flight was rerouted because of HORRIBLE weather in Phoenix.

;)

Ontario in Southern California, not Canada. Flight was rerouted because of HORRIBLE weather in Phoenix.

;)

OOOOOO:eek: HaHa!!! All those years teaching Geography really worked for me. I learned something new tonight. I had NO IDEA there was an Ontario in California. That makes more sense!:D

piksi

Hall of Famer
I don't think they read the script.

;)

Now if they can avoid drinking the kool-aid they might be able to put up an interesting second half.
according to my new theory muss is evaporating the kool aid so that Kings players have no choice but to inhale it while sitting in the locker room

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
according to my new theory muss is evaporating the kool aid so that Kings players have no choice but to inhale it while sitting in the locker room
Oh, that's devious. Almost James Bond evil villain devious, as a matter of fact.

;)

piksi

Hall of Famer
great first half but there are some "bad" news

Suns are 1=14 from downtown and that won't continue

Kings 6 man rotation is playing heavy minutes and we will pay for it

great first half but there are some "bad" news

Suns are 1=14 from downtown and that won't continue

Kings 6 man rotation is playing heavy minutes and we will pay for it
Yes, but don't really play that well when everybody plays, so I am not really worried about it. I am enjoying this game. I don't expect a win, but I hope to keep enjoying it.

So let me see if I have it correctly: Letting Adelman go and hiring Musselman was all part of a very complex plan to get a high draft pick????

AHHH, now it all makes sense!! They knew what they were doing after all! They REALLY did have a "grand master plan." Way to go!!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
So let me see if I have it correctly: Letting Adelman go and hiring Musselman was all part of a very complex plan to get a high draft pick????
no. There are 2 versions of the explanation

version A = we wanted to become a defensive oriented team and win a championship in the process

version B = it was a lunacy caused by an incompetent delusional moron

Which ever one works for You

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Which one works for me? The one that doesn't use the term "incompetent delusional moron"..

I'm just so tired of the insults and name-calling. It's never been what the Kings are about.

Tonight is fun. Can't we just leave the degrading comments out of it for once?

Status
Not open for further replies.