Kings @ Rockets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow guys...

I'm speechless after that one, we did not deserve that game period. Ronald played the game of his life, Martin chipped in quite a bit (although he disappeared for whatever reason down the stretch) and the Kings defense was actually pretty solid for long stretches. The odd use of timeouts and they bizzare substitution patterns really stuck out for me.

I'm really sorry that you have to live through that one. Wasn't fair to Kings Fans. Loved to see us win it but man you hate to see others suffer through that, especially since the Rockets went through this type of horrifying experience last year.

Hopefully changes will be made and the Kings are back on their feet soon.

with the guys' recent better play, i felt bad for them for not getting this one. although logically that helps in the lottery thing (which i am for).

like the team, i'm just confused right now. :p

man

Last nights loss was a heartbreaker. How many close games have we lost this year? It sure would be nice to have a true superstar in those kinds of games. I really believed for a long time that bibby could be that guy, but he can't. Man. Anyways, happy vdayy'all!

Kingster

Hall of Famer
On the bright side: Be glad Bonzi turned down the $38MM contract. Fatzi has been a huge disappointment. Any team that gives him long term money is out of their mind. Many Rockets fans have this fantasy that the Bonzi that torched the Spurs will once again show this season and in the playoffs. "Fat" chance of that happening. I don't know if it's been in your newspapers, but Fatzi has moaned and groaned about turning down that money. He admits it's on his mind all the time.
Bonzi not signing is the best thing that's happened to this team during the offseason. Every night Petrie should give thanks that Bonzi was so stupid.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Bonzi not signing is the best thing that's happened to this team during the offseason. Every night Petrie should give thanks that Bonzi was so stupid.
Indeed, every night of this 22-28 season I count my lucky stars about not having Bonzi. That was truly a stroke of genius by all sides. Man we are so much better off. Thank the deity of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.