Kings @ Rockets Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piksi

Hall of Famer
It took us only copule minutes to fall apart

Muss must be saving timeouts for the end of the game so that we can foul often enough wasting everyone's time

Bibby has played a grand total of 14 minutes. He has 4 assists and is 1-3 in shooting. It is a little early to start ripping on him.

piksi

Hall of Famer
Bibby has played a grand total of 14 minutes. He has 4 assists and is 1-3 in shooting. It is a little early to start ripping on him.
Sorry but it just isn't enough. This isn't Mike Bibby we learned to love and respect. I don't know what is going on but it is sad

Watching coast 2 coast...

in between commercials of the kings games and Ric Bucher was talking about the lakers are going hard after Jason Kidd and Mike Bibby. They want one or the other.

piksi

Hall of Famer
in between commercials of the kings games and Ric Bucher was talking about the lakers are going hard after Jason Kidd and Mike Bibby. They want one or the other.
If Lakers are ready to part with Bynam we should do the deal even if we take on another bad contract

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Just a hint? Don't put much stock in Ric Bucher. He never lets facts get in the way of what he says... His track record is abysmal.

holy hell can we get ONE bounce to go our way...i cannot freaking believe that shot just went in by battier.

i do, however, believe that we will give away every lead we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.