Nets @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VF pointed it out in the PBP thread and I've noticed it before. When the Kings call a timeout, the coaches all walk out on the court and talk to each other. They only talk to the team at the end. I've never noticed it happen all the time on any other team. That must really make your players feel like a part of a joint effort. :confused: :confused:

finally some more good news, i was afraid that we would had won this one. im a fan of this club but im wishing we lose all or most of our gamesfor the rest of the season keep it comin jus mail it in

VF pointed it out in the PBP thread and I've noticed it before. When the Kings call a timeout, the coaches all walk out on the court and talk to each other. They only talk to the team at the end. I've never noticed it happen all the time on any other team. That must really make your players feel like a part of a joint effort. :confused: :confused:
Adelman used to do that with his guys all the time. Stop nit-picking.

Seriously, Bibby would be a great fit in houston. All he would have to do is shot the three something that he would love to do. The only problem would be what could we get in return?

I don't think they want the players to hear them when their conversation goes like this.

Muss: So, what do you think? How can we play better?
Assistant Coach 1: I don't know. I may have to check the tape again cause maybe we missed something.
Muss: Anyone else?
Assistant Coach 2: Eh, I got nothing.
Assistant Coach 3: I know! Iso every play!!! :D
Muss: Brilliant! While we still have time on this timeout, I'll draw a play for a Douby 3pointer because even though he hasn't stepped on the floor yet, he's been doing well in practice.

:rolleyes:

Adelman used to do that with his guys all the time. Stop nit-picking.
I was watching the 6ers @ nets game a while ago (live) and Mo Cheeks and his assistants were doing it everytime as well. I know because they were the only times I could get a good glimpse of Henry Bibby. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.