Cavs @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be awesome if we got a big man in the draft. But I'm expecting us to draft a shooting guard, a small shooting guard, a undersized shooting guard in a point guards body, or trade our draft picks for Jerome James.
We need a more then a big men for goodness sakes. One big men would not fix this team. They need a whole lot of things not just a big men. People try to avoid the fact but we need a damm rebuild.

And even if we do get a big in the draft he will need time to develop so you might as well rebuild. No more bandages, lol.

I don't understand why they feel the need to start giving effort when it's just too late. You might want to try that a little earlier in the half, or maybe consistantly through the whole game.

I don't understand why they feel the need to start giving effort when it's just too late. You might want to try that a little earlier in the half, or maybe consistantly through the whole game.
Cause most of the time, the other team is just trying to get the game to end playing soft...

A prevent defense, if you will, like in football.

You'll give up first downs just to have the time run out.

shotblocking > taking charges. Where the **** is Justin!!??

Our comeback is shutoff by lack of rebounding and paint protection. Does no good to pressure D if you can't protect the rim. :mad:

Comeback Kings?

It's really been Fallback Kings these last few games at home.

They should play a couple of home games in a remote location like Alaska, just like the Expos did before leaving Montreal...

38 points in the first half for the Cavs, as of right now 67 in the second half. I'm really starting to believe the halftime speech is what's in my sig...

This is bad enough.

Having to listen to the Cavs broadcast makes one want to commit suicide.

Apperently, they've just won the NBA Championship...and beat Kenyon Martin and Mike Miller. Because, apperently, Kevin Martin and Brad Miller aren't real people.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Shareef still sucks.

And does Petrie honestly think this team can contend? If he does, he is not the genious we all thought he was at one point.

I really hope he's on the phone about 15 hours a day trying to trade averyone except Martin/Garcia/Douby to wherever they would be taken.

This is bad enough.

Having to listen to the Cavs broadcast makes one want to commit suicide.

Apperently, they've just won the NBA Championship...and beat Kenyon Martin and Mike Miller. Because, apperently, Kevin Martin and Brad Miller aren't real people.
Cav's broadcast? Are they the ones who said "One king beats 12 kings"

Status
Not open for further replies.