Justin Williams
Justin Williams
Justin Williams
Justin Williams
Justin Williams
Justin Williams
Justin Williams
Justin Williams

So much for that. I guess the Kings decided passing the ball was the bad move. Ron and Mike start forcing shots.... and here we are.

We could not shoot that good from the primenter the whole game we had to cool down at some point and also add that James is starting to warm this just means bad things right now.

cant grant napear ever shut the **** up? we were up 17 when he said the kings are playing one of their best games of the year...why the HELL would he say something like that? now look at us, the cavs went on a run right then...is this new? and just now he was all anderson isnt a great free throw shooter, then he nails both....just SHUT UP AND STOP JINXING US

that doesnt ****ing matter. WHat the **** does musselman talk about at halftime.
Blaming Musselman for things like this is just plain ridiculous. The Cavs adjusted. They are a 21-12 team, and we aren't a great team right now. Muss isn't on the floor and not passing the ball, and playing one on one which is exactly OPPOSITE of what they did in the first half.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
My guess is that during half-time Musselman gives a power point presentation on the statistics of the first half...

Blaming Musselman for things like this is just plain ridiculous. The Cavs adjusted. They are a 21-12 team, and we aren't a great team right now. Muss isn't on the floor and not passing the ball, and playing one on one which is exactly OPPOSITE of what they did in the first half.
thus my blame is on musselman for not EVER adjusting at halftime.

thus my blame is on musselman for not EVER adjusting at halftime.
What do you adjust when you have a big lead. You tell the guys that the cavs will tighten up their defense, keep moving the ball. Keep doing this, keep doing that.

It's up to the players to keep moving the ball and doing what they were doing. If they don't execute that isn't the coaches fault.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.