Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
as we all know that this team goes as mike goes, i think hrirng muss was not a good fit since mike is not the type of player that muss needs to run his system. adelman was perfect at getting the most out of his players.

Frankly, I've never liked Barkley because he never seemed willing to give us the respect we deserved. Tonight, though, I haven't heard him tell any lies. If anything he seems to be trying to go easy on us invalids. Truly embarrassing.

I've never disliked Barkley, and I don't know why there is such a strong hate for him here. He speaks the truth and he isn't afraid to be honest, and he is hilarious at the same time. I don't see the problem.

I literally feel like Coach Klein from Waterboy when he's watching the old film. "And then Kobe misses the shot, everyone just stands around... Kobe looks at the ref, and then has time to get his own rebound and put it back in.... And then Corliss shoots a terrible shot, Bynum is all alone down low, gets his own rebound... checks to see if he smells alright... calls his girlfriend... and then puts it back in..."

They are ALL bad on defense tonight. The Lakers are shooting over 60%.
Yeah. So irritating. That Cook guy is still on my nerves!

And Bynum.... And Bryant... And Evans... And Radmanovic... And F. Vujacic... basically the whole Laker squad.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I've never disliked Barkley, and I don't know why there is such a strong hate for him here. He speaks the truth and he isn't afraid to be honest, and he is hilarious at the same time. I don't see the problem.
Kings Fans + Barkley never says nice things about the Kings = Kings Fans don't like Barkley.

I don't think it's all that big a deal, either, but I'm clearly in the minority. Announcers dogging the Kings doesn't offend me like they do many other Kings Fans, and the only announcer in all of basketball that I genuinely dislike is, ironically enough, Grant Napear.

Status
Not open for further replies.