Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NO NOT DOWN BY 10!

Calm the **** down everybody, my god. The Kings have a VERY bad matchup, with no tall or big players, so this is to be expected. We don't even have Brad Miller. We've had worse games.

martin back in

hopefully he'll have an impact
Yeah hopefully!

Anyway, weird that he only has 1 foul. I could've sworn he got 2 that's why Muss took him out. On 2nd thought, maybe the o-foul wasn't on him. Cause I remember the Kings getting called for an o-foul while Martin was holding the ball so I probably just assumed it was him who got called for it. Muss took him out shortly after,too.

Oh well, my bad.

OH NO NOT DOWN BY 10!

Calm the **** down everybody, my god. The Kings have a VERY bad matchup, with no tall or big players, so this is to be expected. We don't even have Brad Miller. We've had worse games.
This is true. But we ARE having a really bad game and it's against the Lakers ;)

**Can we hit FTs and layups?

last season under Adelman kings were a winning team after Artest joined. I often wondering if the team should've kept Adelman, because we still have the same team. is it just me or you guys have this question also?

We're going to have to do a lot at the free throw line in this game. They are already in the penalty, so we need to keep getting those calls.

Charles just said he takes his hat out for the Kings fans because they're realistically the best fans... :eek:

Anyway, more of that, Kev! We NEED you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.