Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cook, Bynum, Walton and Farmar = all the Lakers THIRTY FOUR points... Being out rebounded 14-7... O and did I mention the Lakers are shooting 62% from the field? Embarrasment to national television and to the game of basketball. They need to get their asses in gear... And for the love of god... NO MORE MO!

What did kevin do wrong now??? out of the game already?? ughghghg ...
Take it easy. He picked up 2 fouls, i think.

Hmm, he did, right?

I'm sure he picked up a defensive foul and then an offensive foul. Then that's when Muss took him out. Am I seeing things here?

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I used to think that there was nothing worse than watching the Lakers wip the Kings... Now I know that listening to Charles while the Lakers whip the Kings is hell!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
...sigh...

The only good thing about this so far is that self-respecting Laker trolls won't even bother to show up...

:(

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Uh... a guy misses two shots and all of a sudden he sucks?

What about Artest?
I've never been on his bandwagon since he came here.

He isn't a reliable threat.

He should not be taking jumpshots.

And Im pretty much just pissed right now, so my argument and support of it flat out sucks.

Forgive that.

I cant belive am this desprate but we need to put in Vitaly! He tallest guy we have that can go. Is he even active?

Oh and watching the game with Barkley calling it, is like watching a game at a bar where the drunk guy in the corner stool keeps on being neg and knocking ur team!

Status
Not open for further replies.