Lakers @ Kings Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I suspect SAR will start at center with Thomas at the 4. Musselman has done it before...

I just checked in to the early game and heard Steve Kerr with Doug Collins. I thought Steve Kerr had called in with back pains or something, which necessitated bringing THE MOUTH to Arco.

Sounds like TNT was desperate to get people to watch so they decided to bring the buffoon out...

I wish for one thing: For Bibby to have the game of his life, right there in front of Barkley's nose.

GO MIKE and GO KINGS!!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wouldn't be holding my breath to see Potapenko take the court. His last outing - and yes, he has "played" this season - was less than stellar. His one accomplishment was to set a pretty wicked pick - unfortunately it was right in front of Corliss, who was nearly knocked out by the collision.

I suspect SAR will start at center with Thomas at the 4. Musselman has done it before...

I just checked in to the early game and heard Steve Kerr with Doug Collins. I thought Steve Kerr had called in with back pains or something, which necessitated bringing THE MOUTH to Arco.

Sounds like TNT was desperate to get people to watch so they decided to bring the buffoon out...

I wish for one thing: For Bibby to have the game of his life, right there in front of Barkley's nose.

GO MIKE and GO KINGS!!!!
With the Kings luck Bibby will have the worst game of his career tonight. I hope not, but it would be par for the course.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
In other news, the Pacers are making the Mavericks work very hard to try and continue their streak.

GO PACERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.