kings vs. lakers january 4th 2007 predictions

piksi

Hall of Famer
This doesn't look too good unfortunately, esp considering that we're down two starters and facing another team at critical mass on the road. Review the championship ball that Miami and Charlotte just played against us only to resume their troubles after LA leaves town. We're at a big height disadvantage now. Jackson says he wants to start Turiaf at C for whatever reason. Shareef is probably gonna look like Rasheed against us.
funny

Kobe gets frustrated because of Artest's lockdown defense. Artest lets the others score to concentrate on Kobe. The LA Kobes lose. Bibby does his ol' crab-dance. Man, I miss that dance!

I'm thinking that bynum willbe the difference because of how he played as a starter at the beginning of the season, and without kwame I figure Phil will be on hime to step up.

If Kobe goes for forty I hope that Artest takes that personally and tries to do the same, that would benefit LA a lot.

I'm thinking that bynum willbe the difference because of how he played as a starter at the beginning of the season, and without kwame I figure Phil will be on hime to step up.

If Kobe goes for forty I hope that Artest takes that personally and tries to do the same, that would benefit LA a lot.
Phil changes his mind in tru schizo fashion and pencils in Bynum as starter. We'll see.

Kobe ending up w/ 40 = 99% loss imo. Some prolly think it means that he's shut the others out, but you and I know that 40+ means the others have been so embarrassing that he feels the need to go atomic. Unfortunately I think that is much more likely to win a game at home than on the road.

This is a loss, RK. It soothes Sac's psyches to beat LA (check Piksi's special double long pre-game thread). He's going to be as happy as Bibby at a toenail clipper factory. I hate it when he's happy.

Last edited:
Phil changes his mind in tru schizo fashion and pencils in Bynum as starter. We'll see.

Kobe ending up w/ 40 = 99% loss imo. Some prolly think it means that he's shut the others out, but you and I know that 40+ means the others have been so embarrassing that he feels the need to go atomic. Unfortunately I think that is much more likely to win a game at home than on the road.

This is a loss, RK. It soothes Sac's psyches to beat LA (check Piksi's special double long pre-game thread). He's going to be as happy as Bibby at a toenail clipper factory. I hate it when he's happy.

Oh man that had me on the floor laughing.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Quite possibly the most humorous comments ever posted by a Laker fan.

And the last sentence is so... so... Gargamelish.