kings vs. lakers january 4th 2007 predictions

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
First, welcome to the board. If you want to discuss something, though, why not actually start the thread with your thoughts?

Second, this is a reminder for everyone who thinks about posting something in this thread. Keep it civilized.

Thank you.

Last edited:
artest elbows kobe in the nose, kobe's nose is called for the foul. kobe freaks out. gets ejected.

jackson puts into effect the "smush parker offense"

kings win. 237 - 4.

career highs all around.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
either Lakers fans will stay out of this thread or just lock it now
Wrong.

Laker fans who can mind their manners are still welcome to post on this board. I'm going to keep a close watch on this thread. If EITHER Laker fans or Kings fans step over the line, their comments will be deleted.

Entity

Hall of Famer
What are the chances of sweet little ole me stumbling upon that line. Anyway. Kobe will give Martin fits just to show him he is still the best OG in the West. Artest will try to contain him on defense to little avail. Kobe goes for 36. Meanwhile with all the Martin and Artest battles going on. The lakers forget about Bibby and Miller who get a combined 46 points and SAR get a season high 28 going to the line 13 times. Douby gets 8 Martin ends with 14 and Artest ends with 12 fouling out with 6 min to go in the 4th.,

gunks

Hall of Famer
What are the chances of sweet little ole me stumbling upon that line. Anyway. Kobe will give Martin fits just to show him he is still the best OG in the West. Artest will try to contain him on defense to little avail. Kobe goes for 36. Meanwhile with all the Martin and Artest battles going on. The lakers forget about Bibby and Miller who get a combined 46 points and SAR get a season high 28 going to the line 13 times. Douby gets 8 Martin ends with 14 and Artest ends with 12 fouling out with 6 min to go in the 4th.,
Jeeze, pretty thorough....You got a time machine or something? :p

bynum will get stage fright when he comes to arco, he will have problems guarding brad miller, bcus miller shoots a good midrange game for a big, and sar is too quick for bynum to handle kings 120 lakers 78

K-Mart gets career high 50points.
Kobe fouls out in 30 minutes.
Bynum gets owned by Taylor.
Bibby hits the buzzer,
And kings win by 1.......

KOBE SCORES THE FINAL BUCKET AT THE BUZZER!!!

Final score Kings 107-98
with that score if Kobe scores the final bucket at the buzzer he will be mauled by Artest and all the kings players. I will derive personal pleasure in watching Kobe getting mauled for taking a shot at the buzzer with that score

Lakers 101-93
Bynum will be the difference (I hope)
This doesn't look too good unfortunately, esp considering that we're down two starters and facing another team at critical mass on the road. Review the championship ball that Miami and Charlotte just played against us only to resume their troubles after LA leaves town. We're at a big height disadvantage now. Jackson says he wants to start Turiaf at C for whatever reason. Shareef is probably gonna look like Rasheed against us.