Kings @ Spurs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunks

Hall of Famer
Good 4th...Maybe they should play a whole game like that.

And maybe Bibby needs to be more of a distributor and less of a chucker. 9 assists was nice....5-18 shooting...Not so nice.

When Miller plays like this he's a pleasure to watch, and a valuable asset to the team. His D has been great tonight, and he's taking open shots. What a difference, more active and mobile that I've seen him in awhile. Win, lose or draw, he needs to play like this.

WELCOME BACK BRAD!!

piksi

Hall of Famer
When Miller plays like this he's a pleasure to watch, and a valuable asset to the team. His D has been great tonight, and he's taking open shots. What a difference, more active and mobile that I've seen him in awhile. Win, lose or draw, he needs to play like this.

WELCOME BACK BRAD!!
well, the draw is out of the question

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
It looked like he had a good 1.5 on the clock when he chucked that from half court. At least time enough for another 2-3 steps methinks.

eta: With 4 seconds on the clock, no timeouts and a missed rebound they could not pick and choose who was going to attempt the shot. Bibby pretty much had to take it based on the way things were developing. I just with he had taken one more dribble before heaving it, definitely not blasting him.

Last edited:
3 other guys were alot closer to the basket, no need to pass it to bibby there, throw it down tak a better shot. Well am happy we fought back, Now i need a shot of Patron and going to try to enjoy the rest of my night!

Hey, at least the game was fun to watch. I was not enjoying the first half one bit. The defense in the fourth quarter was quality, the Spurs got some lucky bounces after the Kings had wound down the shot clock. Tough loss but at least they competed.

Why in the heck would Bibby shoot from half-court when he had like 2 seconds left, he could've done something smarter like passing it to someone who was close to the hoop.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I can live with this loss and I'm not going to second-guess the last 3 seconds. It's real easy to talk about what you would have done, etc. after the fact but it's a lot different when you're out there on the court.

The Kings pulled together as a team. Had things gone just a little differently, they might have actually won. It was hard-fought and I won't begrudge the Spurs this win. The Kings learned something about themselves tonight and I think it will seve them well in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.