Kings @ Spurs Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AriesMar27

what the hell is wrong with this team? they cant stop parker, bowen is nailing corner threes, yet they still want to cheat off of bowen to "try" to stop parker...

i love them, but damn this team sucks...

take bibby out...

Here's a thought, don't leave <insert opposing team's perimeter shooter> Bowen wide open at the 3 point line.

EDIT: oops! forgot clean up my cut-n-paste post for every gameday thread. ;)

Last edited:

Larry89

Disgruntled Kings Fan
**** this

Our team identity, is one and out shooting, no passing, blowing big leads, undersized front-court, and leaving three point shooters open.

Good night everyone.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'm done.

John Salmons, despite playing good, is convinced he can shoot outside of 15 feet.

Mike Bibby is the love-child of Kobe and AI, shot-selection wise.

Everyone's defense sucks.

Kevin doesn't shoot enough.

But enough with my angry rantings, and to what I was thinking in all true thoughfulness.

I think Mike Bibby has a Peja-esq complex...As an attempted first-option player he is not as good as he can be...His best is brought out by a true star...With a superstar that commands all or most the attention, he is in much better shape to do what he does best.

I'm done.

John Salmons, despite playing good, is convinced he can shoot outside of 15 feet.

Mike Bibby is the love-child of Kobe and AI, shot-selection wise.

Everyone's defense sucks.

Kevin doesn't shoot enough.

But enough with my angry rantings, and to what I was thinking in all true thoughfulness.

I think Mike Bibby has a Peja-esq complex...As an attempted first-option player he is not as good as he can be...His best is brought out by a true star...With a superstar that commands all or most the attention, he is in much better shape to do what he does best.
Ding ding ding. What do they win!?

Status
Not open for further replies.