The Wrestling Thread~

I was at smackdown on Friday.. AMAZING.. KO went right up to the lady I was sitting next to because of her sign.. I got the TV angle of me and the lady and her sign.. This was the reason KO switched from black shirt early during his promo to the red shirt during the match. He signed the black one and gave it to her. She was bawling when hugging him. Amazing experience and I love Kevin Owens for this... You can see her sign in the first pic and her holding it up. I was the white dude, and my buddy I was with had the cross on his shirt. She was talking to us saying she hoped KO was there and when he came out she was so stoked. I really hope everything is going well for her. Kevin Owens made her night. I didn't try to talk to KO or anything. This was her moment and everyone around us was very respectful to her knowing he was up there to talk to her.

Attachments

I was at smackdown on Friday.. AMAZING.. KO went right up to the lady I was sitting next to because of her sign.. I got the TV angle of me and the lady and her sign.. This was the reason KO switched from black shirt early during his promo to the red shirt during the match. He signed the black one and gave it to her. She was bawling when hugging him. Amazing experience and I love Kevin Owens for this...
Did you go to any WWE events (esp. RAW/Smackdown/PPV events) back in the old barn? If so, how does the experience inside of the G1C compare?