[NBA] 2024 Free Agency mega-thread

Sixers are going after PG13.
Dallas, Denver and who?
Internet seems to think Fakers.
If he's smart he definitely makes the Clippers think that. Could be, but again, like I said, it will be a test filling out their roster since they have to max out Maxey too. The Lakers and Warriors could maybe get together on a sign and trade, but my question is why? haha. If not, Klay is leaving money behind.

uhhh Klay isn’t really going to make any of these teams much better at this point in his career but I’m glad he’s going to take up cap space that could be going to someone useful
I watched some Warriors ball later in the year and I thought he looked to really be rounding the corner. He was a big part of the reason the Warriors made their late surge. I would hate to see him go to the Lakers or Mavs for basically free. His post All Star numbers were 19 ppg on like 41% from 3. And his defense was decent IMO. Hopefully that was just him going for contract stuff though.

I watched some Warriors ball later in the year and I thought he looked to really be rounding the corner. He was a big part of the reason the Warriors made their late surge. I would hate to see him go to the Lakers or Mavs for basically free. His post All Star numbers were 19 ppg on like 41% from 3. And his defense was decent IMO. Hopefully that was just him going for contract stuff though.
Till his legs fall off again.

I've been a Martin twin truther for like 3 years now. Bring him home
His shot developed a disgusting hitch in the 2nd half of the season he's not the same guy he was killing Boston in the ECF the year before this one. For 9-12mil over 2-3 years yes anything more nah, something happened to his shooting form otherwise it's a no brainer to go after him,

PG going to Philly just makes the most sense if winning is important for PG, if not, then stay near home in Cali and keep exiting in round 1 with one legged Kawhi and out of shape James