[NBA] The Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
This is pretty wild. with the long lay off I had sorta tuned out going "is today game day" yet (lost track of what day of the week it was). When did we know KP was coming back? I had no clue.

Kyrie just doing his own thing on defense lol
After the Wolves folded thanks to garbage offense, nice to see the Celtics put it together on both sides of the court - disclaimer - wouldn't have cheered the Celtics vs most Western teams but exception for the Mavs or maybe McNuggets. In defense of the Mavs those Lively foul calls were dawgcrap with Brown jumping into him.....offensive player intiates the contact - ref cretins are amatuers. Those foul calls turned the tide of the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Cow. The Celtics dominated. They made Luka play some defense. They were opportunistic doubling him on defense. The Celtics are a good defensive team and deep. They love the three and have good finishers. Luka may not be enough. Where was Irving?

I still think these games are fairly boring and have turned into three point shooting contests. The defense is the most interesting part. The Celtics seem content to let Luka get his 30 and slow down everyone else. 89 points by the Mavs? Wow.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Holy Cow. The Celtics dominated. They made Luka play some defense. They were opportunistic doubling him on defense. The Celtics are a good defensive team and deep. They love the three and have good finishers. Luka may not be enough. Where was Irving?

I still think these games are fairly boring and have turned into three point shooting contests. The defense is the most interesting part. The Celtics seem content to let Luka get his 30 and slow down everyone else. 89 points by the Mavs? Wow.
I mean just look at the number of lobs Gafford and Lively got, I don't think it was even one. Then on top of that, they didn't allow those PJ corner three's that he loves and makes at a good rate in these playoffs. Celtics are boring to watch though, they chuck so many three pointers, Brown at least mixed it up, dunking on peoples heads and driving in traffic and Zingis lived in the mid range

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Watching Luka put up immense stat lines in the finals while the teammates that his team traded every single asset for (aside from DJJ who was a vet minimum signing who is going to get paid this summer by someone not the Mavs) all collectively poop themselves is certainly something.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
PJ’s been like the one non-Luka guy scoring for the Mavs but his biggest contribution to the series might end up being getting Zinger hurt

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
You can’t take away his four titles but he’s already more annoying than any of the 90s Cowboys clinging to football relevance.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, the Mavs let that one slip away.

Also, them Celtics is good.