[NBA] The Finals

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Boston Celtics (East No. 1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (West No. 5)
Game 1: Thursday, June 6 at Boston, 8:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 2: Sunday, June 9 at Boston, 8 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 3: Wednesday, June 12 at Dallas, 8:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 4: Friday, June 14 at Dallas, 8:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 5*: Monday, June 17 at Boston. 8:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 6*: Thursday, June 20 at Dallas, 8:30 p.m. ET (ABC)
Game 7*: Sunday, June 23 at Boston, 8 p.m. ET (ABC)

*If necessary

Talented teams. They both play pretty fast and love to shoot the 3. They leave the middle open. But I get tired of 3 point shots and layups and little else. Modern basketball has de-evolved. Too much one on one play. But players like Luka, Tatum and Brown as really skilled. The Celtics are deeper and keep coming at you. But how can anyone bet against Doncic?

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Talented teams. They both play pretty fast and love to shoot the 3. They leave the middle open. But I get tired of 3 point shots and layups and little else. Modern basketball has de-evolved. Too much one on one play. But players like Luka, Tatum and Brown as really skilled. The Celtics are deeper and keep coming at you. But how can anyone bet against Doncic?
Ask Vlade?

Celtics are the better team based on record but the Mavericks have the momentum and have played better basketball in the playoffs. Celtics haven't really been challenged facing depleted teams while Mavericks went through some competitive series at high level and got better at every round coinciding with Luka rounding into form. Luka has had a very average playoffs by his standards due to his injuries but seems to be getting to his best in the last couple of games. Celtics have better defense but Mavs have better closers. I wouldn't be surprised if Mavericks steal Game 1.

Luka and Irving seem invincible. But so are Tatum and Brown. This will be guard dominated series. Some switching and double teaming seems like a good idea. That means some of the supporting casts will need to step up.

Ask Vlade Divac. He bet on Marvin Bagley

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Zaps versus The Mavs
Kyrie versus the Celtics.

Proof that a franchise CAN overcome an absolutely terrible personnel decision.

Kingz19

Hall of Famer
Nevermind my pick lol

Boston is in a league of their own if Porzingis is back and playing this well. I thought he would be a little slower to get in a groove since he’s been out awhile