• Mavericks in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
woof...what a rough ending for Gobert. He was getting cooked on the perimeter, not much you can expect from a 7 footer out there. Edwards was a no show in the second half and KAT didn't come to play either. Minnesota has shown resiliency though, so can't count them out. Both these games have been fantastic.

it's been upon us. its a beautiful thing to behold. this is only going to bring more players from Balkan descent into the NBA I think, when in years prior, they may of stayed overseas
Probably not since the population numbers/birth rates are dire I think this is its peak/is peaking and it will decline hard and never reach these highs or close to it every again.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Probably not since the population numbers/birth rates are dire I think this is its peak/is peaking and it will decline hard and never reach these highs or close to it every again.
we may never see two huge Balkan stars in Jokic and Doncic again at the same time but I still think there will be productive role players to come out of the countries

Wolves needed blowouts. They aren’t going to beat Luka and Kyrie 4 times in a series of all close games. Looks like they may not beat them any times. Those two are closers. I didn’t see any true closers on Minny to their level in the previous series.

Ant isn’t there..atleast not yet. The Jordan talk was premature to say the least. Still only 22 though. But he wasn’t ready. You can tell with how he was talking heading into this series that he was biting off more than he could chew.

KAT might as well be 6ft…or better yet, he might as well not even be in the game. Useless in this series.

Gobert a non factor.

McDaniels and Alexander Walker aren’t bothering anybody. McDaniels has nothing to do with all his freakish length against pure skill players. The kryptonite to the pure athlete.

Conley has been ok since game 1 but neither he nor Kyle Anderson will save them. Reid playing well but they’ll always be overmatched when the game is on the line against Dallas

Last edited:
The NBA may have changed for the next few seasons. If the Mavs and the Celtics are in the finals it's starting to look a little more like the NBA prior to the last few seasons where if you want a ring, you better have both barrels loaded. The Celtics have the best shot at being the next dynasty that we've seen for years and years.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Wolves are competing in all their games but just don't have that extra scoring punch other than Edwards. KAT has got to go, don't know that Minnesota might be thinking in this sense but I'd test the trade market and see what I can swoop up

gunks

Hall of Famer
Luka is unbelievable.

It is never not going to hurt.

It's like being stabbed through the heart repeatedly. Absolutely the single worst decision in franchise history.
If Vlade drafted Luka that would have saved Vlade's job, but it wouldn't have helped him grow another brain cell.

Vlade would make dip**** move after dip**** move and Luka would force a trade or leave in FA LeBron style after we'd all grown to love him.

There's no scenario where Luka would save us because smoothbrained Vlade was that heavy an anchor on the franchise. Honestly I don't even see Luka making the playoffs as a King if Vlade was around. We'd still be in the drought.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
If Vlade drafted Luka that would have saved Vlade's job, but it wouldn't have helped him grow another brain cell.

Vlade would make dip**** move after dip**** move and Luka would force a trade or leave in FA LeBron style after we'd all grown to love him.

There's no scenario where Luka would save us because smoothbrained Vlade was that heavy an anchor on the franchise. Honestly I don't even see Luka making the playoffs as a King if Vlade was around. We'd still be in the drought.
No chance. Luka is so generational he’s dragging even Vlade’s worst rosters to the playoffs. After an early exit, maybe a miss, there would be rumors Luka’s getting fed up and Vlade would get axed before Luka demanded out. We’d be on a different GM, with Luka, and in the playoffs right now.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
No chance. Luka is so generational he’s dragging even Vlade’s worst rosters to the playoffs. After an early exit, maybe a miss, there would be rumors Luka’s getting fed up and Vlade would get axed before Luka demanded out. We’d be on a different GM, with Luka, and in the playoffs right now.
I can't imagine saying this with total confidence. Ain't a player been born yet who's KANGZ™-proof.

Every one of these games is the same for the Wolves - the Twolves offense seizes up somewhere int the last 5 mins of the game for 3 or 4 consecutive offensive possessions.......98% chance it happens again

gunks

Hall of Famer
We'll have to agree to disagree on the alternate universe head canon.

Agree to agree on Luka being a generational talent and Vlade being a generational idiot though!

Also: let's go Antman! Avoid that sweep buddy! :p

We’ll see if the Wolves have 3 straight games where both Luka and Kyrie shoot like hell and KAT isn’t useless. They needed all that to barely survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.