[Game] Kings @ Warriors, 11/1/2023 7pm Pacific 10pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t really complain about that game. Players stepped up. We really don’t have long enough wing defenders on that last shot. Davion was there but Klay just shot over him.

Awesome effort. By the end of the year I think we are a better team than the warriors. I really hate them.
The Warriors are going to be a tough out. Will be tough to finish with a better record than them...and even then, the matchup is still in their favor, if nothing else because of a mental edge.

One thing is for sure, you can't miss a bunch of free throws and expect to beat them

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Sabonis was a rock. Keegan continues to impress with his defense. Cory looks to me like he's going to be an important piece to this team going forward. Overall, the team played well. The downer of the evening were three questionable ref calls coming down the stretch. But what else is new?

The Warriors are going to be a tough out. Will be tough to finish with a better record than them...and even then, the matchup is still in their favor, if nothing else because of a mental edge.

One thing is for sure, you can't miss a bunch of free throws and expect to beat them
I know you’re talking about domas, but we only missed 5 free throws and shot 78% from the line.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Can’t really complain about that game. Players stepped up. We really don’t have long enough wing defenders on that last shot. Davion was there but Klay just shot over him.
Strangely enough, on this particular night, Sacramento's defense on that last possession would have been better with Huerter still in, instead of Mitchell. Brown went with reputation over who had it going, and it backfired.

We are GOOD.

Nothing to be mad about.

We are such a good team we are going to beat these guys asses eventually.

Heck of a game.

Props to Huerter for the amazing rebounding job he did, probs to Keegan for defense on Steph, Sabonis for playing like the winner he is (this guy is awesome) I LOVED seeing him hit those midrange jumpers such an important add to his game if he can execute it, Davion for the threes, Colby for the good minutes, Javale for the good minutes.

Hard to really get angry over anything honestly if anything this game taught us something for the future.

Length might be the answer to bothering steph and doubling him seems to be the right move?

Kings broadcasters need to stop calling a rivalry, it's BS. It's not rivalry if you keep losing every time you play GS. I am just sick of this loss again. Why? Because of Mike Brown critical mistake of substitution at the end. You have time to put your best defensive players during a time out with 1pt lead and what do you have? Malik Monk on Steph Curry right at the start of GS possession? Really? WTF. Who's idea is this? Malik Monk on Steph Curry right from inbound. That's how Steph easily drove by him and make the lob shot and give them a 1pt lead. Why in the world you want Monk in there....oh because you want to save a time out so that you don't have to sub Monk back in? But c'mon....i don't know...i don't think that's a good strategy. There is also a foul they didn't call when Barnes drove to the basket when he lost control of the ball...but he was hacked.

And why is Keegan not doubling Klay at the end? When he was driving against Mitchell for the game winner....Keegan should have come quicker and would have blocked the shot. He was guarding Draymond....who care!! You leave Draymond alone. Man, the GS did terrible in the game and somehow some way they find a way to win.

Last edited:
Sabonis was a rock. Keegan continues to impress with his defense. Cory looks to me like he's going to be an important piece to this team going forward. Overall, the team played well. The downer of the evening were three questionable ref calls coming down the stretch. But what else is new?
They're not going to get passed the Warriors with any help from the officials. It's just not going to happen. Have to take care of your own business, like hitting the free throw chances that you have and not allowing a short defender to end up on Thompson for a game winner

Valiant effort i suppose, but I’m glad i didn’t catch this one and i don’t wanna see the “highlights” either. I guess we’ve at least avoided the inevitable national media “Are the Kings better without Fox” crap.

I hate to be the one to ask, but why was our defense so much better without Fox... it felt like everyone communicated much better on screens and pass offs

I keep forgetting Lyles hasn't even played yet!

I'm both mad and encouraged by this loss.

Madcouraged.
SAME! We will be seeing this team again and we’ll be far better by the time we do. I’m still not worried about the warriors and i don’t think our guys are intimidated at all. Shouldn’t be.

Status
Not open for further replies.